What We Do Best
Shared permaculture community living
Live on and enjoy an established permaculture Australia community in beautiful sub tropical Queensland growing abundant and nutritious food in an environment being set up to nourish mind body and soul while looking after the greater body of the earth! Learn to; design and
implement your own (and for others) sustainable systems, landscape design, how to evaluate the soil, and much, much more!
Support Permaculture Charity work
Five percent of profits from Permaculture course (PDC) goes to Permaculture Australian & international Permaculture Course Aid, Charity: to go to third world countries and teach them the PDC, as well as bring much needed basic hand tools, seeds, and volunteers to help design and set up the permaculture systems for their communities.
The Founder & Permaculture Educator
Ian Trew is co-founder of Noosa Forest Retreat Holistic Permaculture course education centre and community in Queensland Australia and keynote presenter. Previously presented with Bill Mollison, co-creator of permaculture in Australia.
One of the early permaculture course Australia teacher gatherings in New South Wales Australia with Permaculture co-founder David Holmgren. Ian has been practising permaculture, integrated & holistic health for over 28 years.
Permaculture course Australia convergence; David Holmgren, Ian Trew, Robyn Francis & Robina
" I was studying architecture in Australia at Queensland University when I took the Permaculture Design Course (PDC) at Noosa Forest Retreat. After the Permaculture course I applied for a job at a prominent Queensland Ecological Architecture firm before I finished my degree. Utilising the knowledge and confidence I obtained in the Permaculture Course (PDC) I have not only secured a job with a great architecture organisation but also had the opportunity to return to Noosa Forest Retreat and present my developing interest on permaculture and architecture. Thank you Noosa Forest Retreat for a great course, life changing experience and ongoing community support."
Get your PDC Australia issued certificate. (Australia is the origin and home of permaculture)
The world recognized Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC), certifies that you have completed the 72 hour PDC (permaculture course) curriculum providing you with the overall knowledge, confidence and skills to offer; a range of permaculture services, farm & garden consultations and design skills to create detailed healthy sustainable property designs for your self, family and offer these services to others as a business. Empowering you to help make the world a better healthier place! Save thousands of dollars on consultations and implementation for yourself, friends or family or earn an income offering permaculture services and permaculture design to others.
Get your hands dirty!
In the permaculture course we practise what we learn. Our permaculture Australia teaching facility is located on a lush 160 acre shared community property on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, One of biggest Australian permaculture projects where you can see permaculture in action and get confident with practical experience and optional extra curricula activities on this Australian permaculture community property.
Best valued permaculture course
We are celebrating our 10th year anniversary of permaculture Australia education. The PDC, Permaculture Course offers best price and satisfaction guarantee. Enjoy these prices for the last time this year. Next available permaculture course (PDC Australia) takes place from 11 to 22 March 2018. Nov 2017 PDC SOLD OUT.
How can we offer such Value? Community property, Community PDC teachers, housing, kitchen staff and no franchise fees which makes sure we have the lowest overheads and the best valued PDC (permaculture Course) in Australia available.
Sign up for PDC before early bird ends!
What's in the PDC Australia permaculture course?
Course date: 11 to 22 March 2018 November PDC SOLD OUT
- 72 Hours of inspiring, life affirming and life changing permaculture course teaching, to cover the world recognised PDC Australia curriculum by Permaculture co-originators Bill Mollison & David Holmgren
- Healthy lunch each day prepared with healthy farm fresh organic and local ingredients from our community chef
- A handbook for notes to write in and take home
- Hands-on extra curricula permaculture action & practicals
- Relax, Rejuvenate and enjoy Australia's Subtropical climate on Queensland's beautiful Sunshine Coast.
- Free camping in beautiful lush natural setting, bring your own tent (limited private and share rooms available as extra see below)
- Yoga & Meditation mornings (optional)
- Free Access to; Office, internet, phone, AV equipment, library and laundry
- A deeper & empowering understanding of yourself, human culture, the planet, food and health.
- Connect with, spend time and make lifetime friends with others who share your interest in health & sustainability and permaculture in Australia.
Sign Up Now
- 11 to 22 March 2018 $200 early bird/concession Special Price Australia PDC $1595
- 11 -22 March 2018 Full Price $1795
Credit card or PayPal payments.
- 11-22 March 2018 $200 early bird/concession Special Price Australia PDC $1695
- 11 to 22 November Full Price $1895
Credit card or PayPal payments.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not satisfied with the PDC course after day 1, you can get a full refund with no questions asked. We fully believe in providing you with the best Australian Permaculture education possible and only want to teach to students who enjoy and value the permaculture course (PDC).